Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Grades lies and friendship...!!

I took immense pride in calling myself the Kevin Bacon (at least one of the) of this place. Five classes can't teach me how to network with people. Thats a natural gift that I have been endowed with in abundance. True to the e but what god missed was common sense. How could I, how...how could I screw up an exam that I should have cracked big time.....and that too on a day where I got shocking grades in two subjects where I expected myself to do well. I don't blame the beastmaster for cribbing coz now I realize how it feels to be there and then not quite.

Life rattles at an amazing pace, just when I eased into a new term its time to plan the next term break. If this is how it goes, then I would be out of this place before I would be out of my drudgery.

I started out by building an efficient network...then it got too close for comfort and became an affiliation network and now there are already signs that it would fragment back to an efficient one. In a way its good coz I am here for a job and its the strength of weak ties that will help me get that M job. The job that stands between me and.........

The last two weeks were rocking as I was following a schedule that didn't even give me the time to wink....and the moment I winked, life got rocked.

Technology seems to have taken over verbal and informal means of communication and I need to take some blame for it. I update comments in blogs to express myself when I should be taking this hit with my chin held high.

I refuse to be anyone's sidekick. I am me, myself and Ayn Rand. Time to assert my individuality and individuality was never asserted in a group of great men, it can be asserted on nights like this alone in my room, not knowing where I am going. Its too dark around me but thats the challenge, to see through the darkness....how long can this night be...there has to be some light somewhere. Is that light hiding behind the clouds or I am just hoping against hope......But the fact that I am hoping suggests that there has to be a lamp at the end of this long winding road.

No one finding it for me but me......THE GOAL IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR......

Signing off.....

PS:
The night is dark and dark it must be,
but today I am alone while yesterday it was we.
No blame no claim only shame...
Coz it were friends who gave me this pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home