Wait (n) Watch......!!
We eat to live but I live to eat. So many cusines, sooo many good cooks...oh what flavor, oh what aroma.....Kahan Jaun...kaise khaun. I eat therefore I am...blah blah blah..slurp slurp slurp
They say I must workout if I want to stand upright with my head held high all my life. They say I must lose weight if I wish to be in a position where I can think about working out. So the self contradictory statements have forced me to cut down on my most looked forward to activity of the day.
- Breakfast remains my most looked forward to activity but for new reasons. This is where I derive the energy for the day. 'Double fried eggs with three slices of bread it is' and that sets the tone for the long day ahead.
- Lunch is frugal, what with fruits, fruits and more fruits.....my plate almost gives the impression as if I was straight out of a fruit mart..
- Dinner is half as heavy as it used to be last term. Though I give my self the liberty to vary the intake depending on the menu.
NET NET: There is a 80% reduction in fat intake. A 30% reduction in carbohyderate intake.
NET NET NET: Not an iota of difference to my paunch inches.
Entrepreurship is ingrained in the B9ers and they gotta damn neat chance of cracking an A. I I I I I I I really don't know how it happened but for once the audience and critics concurred in their judegement.......Another half decent group assignment turned in and its a home run...!!!
I wrote part of this piece before dinner and it is getting an editing touch post 'Keema Matar and Paranthas'.......
The sweet memories of term break one and term two (untill 11th July) were revived when I waited for someone at the SV common area. And the tradition was upheld in the true sense of the word with me reaching late and still catching her late(r). Somehow, I am undecided about my own future course of action. I tell my friends that I am out of it...but I know it better than anyone else that it is otherwise. Every three days that I spend not talking to her, I spend thinking about her. I know it is not going to happen and my friends tell me that "we told you so". But is there a way I can work around. Can I help it.....Can anyone help me.....or is it going to be the tried tested "Time is the best medicine" panecea.
For now even my friends are busy studying and can't stand my disturbing presence.....so lemme make the most of their absence and slog slog slog....rather than.....blog blog blog
Agla update exam ke baad..
Signing off...........
PS: Identfied, The SMMD cheater......The SecC Miss World it is.....hahahahhahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home