Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Trash.........!

While my friends plan, manage and refine their updates to ensure that anything even remotely crapy cannot find a place on their blog. I keep the heartmill going non stop, every week, thrice a week, without fail. Two hoots about quality.... For every Shahrukh Khan in Bollywood, there is a Mithun who has a release lined up every second. So what, if you could watch one of his movies for the other...he still remains 'ONE OF' India's youngest...(errr highest i meant) tax payers.

Two days into the term and I still feel I am in Delhi. What a term this is turning out to be though, the most fraudy set of subjects and whats good..no numbers..or ostensibly so. A particular friang prof has a tatse for oriental women while another one has a taste for any women. He would go to any extents to ensure that his mailing list comprises the most happening (for whateva reason though) women on campus. The music is lovely dark and deep but I have other things to manage and miles to go before WE START THE CARNAGE.

The season in Hyderabad is turning out to be quite a winner. Ever since I touched the tarmac here, its been great. The season though seems to be changing, what with frogs (born during the monsoons) reaching puberty and jumping onto the call option bandwagon. My data sources suggest that we are atleast 4 wkts down during the term break. The campus would be a much more peaceful place with four less empty fingers. For once the attrition rate among the unfair sex is higher than the fairer sex.

Now to myself and the outpourings of a loser. Thought I had cracked the CS thingy and a thought is all that remains. Time to sit back and take stock of the situation....Honestly this retrospection is long over due but I have somehow sidestepped the issue. Now is the time to confront life head on. Put things behind me and run ahead (move wouldn't help at this stage).

And before I finish, let me leave you with a piece of conversation between me n my buddy...

Buddy: Dost, upar wala sab dekh raha hai...woh zaroor bhala karega.
Nice Guy: Agar upar wala hota, to kya mera saath aisa hota...maine kisi ka kya bigada hai..

I think bigaad leta to achcha hee hota........

Signing off.....

PS: Anyone for a head massage...??? Seems to be the next big scoop after Rangalicka...if my friends don't keep shut...and a certain damsel doesn't refrain from below the belt attacks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home