Saturday, September 18, 2004

And Again....

Srinath to Jonty Rhodes
Jonty Rhodes glances the ball to fine leg
Venkatapathy Raju fields the ball and throws it to Mongia
Mongia whips the bails off...HOWZAAT...!!!
Bucknor turns towards the third umpire and gestures.....TV action replay....!!!

-----------------------------AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED-----------------------

Those who couldn't attend last week's party or for that matter felt that it wasn't good enough had their chance last night. From pshyco's mujra to WB-HLL sightings, from kissing attempts to my histrionics with MM, those who were there last night can claim that they have been there n done that. Aur kyon naa ho bhai....it happens only once in a trillion years that three great men are born on adjacent days...Sharaaab behisaab, shabaab lajawaab aur kabab ki bharmaar.......... Perfect script to celebrate my birthday..

I must however start by giving credit where it is due. My cabal ensured that things were in place and for once my workload was reduced by half. But the award for the Master of Ceremony goes to my flaties......Danav Sheel and TinTin Pilwaani. God knows what they mixed in the drinks and especially for the girls that their barriers to entry reduced manifold after a couple of sips. The DJz rocked and my intellectual friends shocked.

Apna celeb CA had a good time with his biwi number 1 and if you don't believe me juz check out the pics on my comp. Talking of pics, I dare not utter a word....Mr. Cloud did a more than fabulous job in capturing my attempts with Miss Cloud. Actually all the birthday boys had their share of fun ..hmm somtimes at the expense of each other.

Pshyco got sloshed and threw up in my quad.....it felt as if I was sleeping in the MCD office @ Shakur Basti. But this wasn't before he gave the performance of his life. The mujra of the highest order, that would even give Umrao Jaan a run for her money was witnessed and appreciated by one and all. Pshyco senior also saw his ghar ki izzat getting nilaam in beech bazaar. These parties are getting wilder by the minute, no malice, no money, only love and friendship. No Rajput, no model (or no railway colony for that matter) only ISB, us, we and HUM.

On a more serious note, I wish to use this forum as a notice board for the big five (and I know its only we who read this blog). Guys there is a lot of asymetric information creeping among us. If things are not sorted out soon, they might just get blown out of proportion....and do we want that to happen 'is it'.

And hey dude whats this with the senstive handling of the issue. All I see is a sensual handling of the issue. If you are getting kicks out of it then its a different matter but if you see no future in this then cut it quick. The senstivity is being assumed as a soft corner in your heart. The longer it takes, the more painful it would become for all involved parties. The larger the fixed costs...higher the barriers to exit.

I risk being unpopular, I am sure the immediate reaction would be
Q) "Why the hell are you bothered, its their fu*ki*g life?"
A) Its about somebody's emotions, I don't care if I lose a friend as long as I can ensure that he/she is fine and happy.

Q) "Don't you hit upon other women?"
A) I do, but
1. No emotions involved.
2. No one is forcing onself on either.
3. No one is trying to take a relative advantage of the situation.

Thats all for this week....c ya this week that year.......

Signing off.................

PS: Rakhwaale ne ki laaakh koshish magar nahi bacha paaya woh Cheena ki izzat.....

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2004 at 9:59 AM, Blogger Castor Troy said...

1)Adam Smith assumes that markets are perfect and there is no asymetric information.
2)John Nash's game theory disproves Smith's argument stating that if everyone tries to maximize their profit then no one gets anything. While if they go for the collective good, everyone profits.
3)As regards the IPR, go to the courts, the law will take its own course

 
At September 19, 2004 at 6:56 AM, Blogger Castor Troy said...

If I were as well read and talented as you are then it would have been a much easier world for a lot of people.

Itni kitaabein maine padhi hoti to shayad maine teri taraah bond hota

 

Post a Comment

<< Home