Thursday, September 02, 2004

Engagements for the day….

Being back home is such a relief, not for any other reason but for the fact that I can get shitloads of sleep off my back.

This term break is very different from the last one for reasons more than one. Last time I had an appointment every second while this time round I am waiting to get engaged…!!!! Hey hold onn..I ain’t getting engaged…naah not a chance in hell. But yeah will have a look at a couple of interesting pics (Yeh woh tasveerein hain jinka naam HOTA hai)

Apne bade bhai is getting engaged for sure though. The smarty has broken many a heart on campus by breaking this breathtaking piece of news. He is the object of adulation for the esteemed members of ASFC where admirers range from barely 20 some things to been there done that types women in their late 30’s. Mera bhai hazaaron ke dil ko kuchal ke aaj mangni karegaa…!!!

Tendulkar@ISB is back home after cantering his way through the Citibanko interview. He though claims as usual that “meri phat gayi”, “meri lagg gayi”, “main to fail ho gaya”….but I know for sure that he is home high and dry…So as they say…SHOW ME THE MONEY DUDE.

My sisters swear by me for being the coolest bro on this planet and the rakhi gifts that I buy them makes me even cooler though only till they have seen it. This time round the shopping served more than two purposes…..Someone exhibited the generosity to accompany me make the selections. And god gave me the chance to say things I had been dying to say for more than a month now. It was a combination of {[(mind/matter) – jealously + love] * honesty}.

She says she has changed a lot over the last few years or so she thinks. I know one thing for sure, she still remains the girl she was a decade ago or so I think. Whatever way, whichever way CAN’T STOP THIS THING I STARTED. She can’t help her lack of feelings while I can’t explain their presence. SRK has the luck (or his story writes have the grace) to ensure that his story has a happy ending every time I walk out of the theatre after having endured his hamming. But this ain’t no movie…..but this ain’t no end either..No Way…. TUM ke bina HUM adhoore hain…

The dialogue is totally unrelated..just an excerpt from the movie I saw while flying…..God..!! How I concentrated??
Signing off….or SING(H)ING off shall I say…

PS: Naam gum jayega…Chehra yeh badal jayega…meri awaaz hee pehchaaan hai…Gar yad rahe.

Acknowledged as having a singing style that suits Hindi as well as English music…..by guess who…not one but three femme fatales.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home