On the Way.............
Sweat trickling down my forehead, stinking armpits, newspapers being put to good effect. Appears to be a typical north Delhi power cut, but its not. It’s hot alright but not because of the load shedding or the damsel sitting two paces to my left. This is simply the charming hospitality of Indian Airlines. On board IC-839 heading back to life, I can’t help but ponder over the term break that was.
While most of my co-passengers are fast asleep or completing their readings for tomorrow, I am busy thinking about this week that year (or this week this year shall I say). What a week it was..!!!! caught up on sleep, saw three movies in four days, and ended up meeting the same people over and over again. Believe it or not, there has been only one day in five when I haven’t met the folks with whom I spend my working terms. WHAT A BREAK….!!!!
“Will destiny never give me what I want”, was the question Toby Maguire asked god when he was livid with life. SpiderMan-2, is the story of a common man who accidentally becomes a superhero and realizes his dreams. What a dream it turned out to be for me though….trying to watch the movie with John Talbott’s, Government Society and Business. The subject has a mere 65% class participation and I suspect section B will go berserk for every fraction of those marks. I wouldn’t be surprised if certain Mrs. ArbitCPix and a certain Mr. MeTooArbitCPix raise both their hands to catch the prof’s attention. GOD SAVE US….!!
Lately I have been accused by someone of being too sarcastic and bitterly pungent in my comments. I can’t contest this claim, neither will I try doing that. But then that’s the way I have always been with everyone and why should I make an exception for you. Agreed, I love you but I love others as well but the bigger thing is that people like me the way I am and the question is why I should change myself for anyone.
Someone recalls how rude I am (or can be) at times but very conveniently forgets the numerous other instances where I have gone out of bounds to see her smile. Countless nights that I have spent singing songs that she likes, countless days when I have taken routes that are longer than usual to spend that extra minute with her. Meeting over-known or un-known people just to see you while my parents believe that I came to see them.
Tum mujhe bhool bhi jao to yeh haq hai tumko, meri baat aur hai, maine to mohabbat ki hai……..
The other important point of contention is the lack of complements showered by me (or maybe the timing). All my friends find her really really attractive when she is all so done up. While I couldn’t agree more with them, my opinion begs thou slight pardon. If you ask me, I find her the best when she is least prepared for looking good. Wet hair, a tinge of brown lipstick and a touch of eye liner is what I like….. Most people couldn’t take their eyes off her at my bro’s engagement while I couldn’t take my eyes off her while she innocently slept next to me when we were headed home.
Signing off……………..

1 Comments:
Poochcho poochcho poochcho, parwaane se zara,
dheere dheere jalne main,
aata hai kya maza..
Post a Comment
<< Home