Thursday, September 09, 2004

Shaping up....

The wisest of my three flatmates once commented "There is only one life in this world that you can control and thats your own. So stop playing god and more importantly stop trying to do the same." I think Amol Karnad could do better with this piece of advice but I'll take it anyway with a pinch of salt. From hereon things seem to be shaping up on several fronts.

I for once have had three un-interuppted sessions at the gym. Now that I have started working out, I realize how stiff my ugly n fat baudy had been all these years. I guess, this place would have to hire a new instructor to train me out of this stiffness. These visits however serve more than one purpose. I get to workout and burn close to 500 calories a day plus I get to socialize with the shapely whozwho @ this place. Lots of chics who look damn attractive with most of the clothes on have bulging bellies and give me a run for my money while some ignorable females dress (down) to kill......!!

My physical curves have already started showing but the shape of my grades is declining at an alarming rate. From the top of B to the middle of B and now almost the the ROCK BOTTOM of BEEEEE. So I have decided to give all my hobbies a chance this term. Have already seen 6 movies in the last 7 days including a movie in which Saif Ali Khan carried an entire script on his fragile shoulders. He though keeps his record of being a spare tyre. He gets to marry the girl once she has exhausted her first call option.....Kya karen...woh bhi meri tarah achcha dost hai naa...(For further details refer to garamhawa).

Talking of shapes...Friends come in all shapes and sizes and ages. Some are young, others younger but there is only one 'youngest'. Over the last few days, there has been a subtle undercurrent of gaming n taming in the famous five (this is the original famous five, the one that once included me). CA V/S CA for no reason......both sweet on most occasions and rude on others are fighting it out for CA supremacy in our (earstwhile) gang. Abbe sudhar jao, publicly ek doosre ki mat lo.....As a matter of fact mujhe bhi thoda sudharna padega.

Another brewing relationship on campus, involves a close friend and a closer friend. Now only 'GOD' can tell, whoz gottha hotz for whooom. But if it does materialize then I for one would be the happiest person on earth. Firstly, coz this would be the final nail in the coffin, I have been trying to nail all these days. Secondly and more importantly, Someone would find a perfect soulmate.

Nice Guy: This is what you prayed for all this while, you lived all your life for others or so you claim, to aaj aankh main nami kyon hai?? Bolo bolo tell tell

MeMyself: Arre yeh to khushi ke ansoon hai yaar.....

Nice Guy: Jab jhoot bol nahi sakte to bolte kyon ho....!!!!

MeMyself: How direct can you get.....??

Here ya go mate....trying to influence other lives again...somethings never change...do they??

Signing off.......

PS: Tough weekend ahead but I am gonna blow it up anywayzzz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home