TERMinated...
5 down for 21......Thats exactly how the Indian score card read during the Australia series on more occasions than one. But as far as I am concerned, thats exactly the number of subjects I have passed (or am I talking too early) in the last 5 terms at this place. And honestly speaking I am looking forward to the day when the score will read 8 down for 33 (or may be more if I choose to do additional subjects).
All said and done, I am going to miss this place once I am done with it, but isn't that true about anything one does in life. When I was at school, I looked forward to college but once I was in college I looked back at school with tears in m eyes. And I just get the feeling that once I am out of this place, I would keeping looking back till my neck is twisted to the D.
And remember I would this place for reasons more than one, the friends I made, the relations I wanted to bake (and couldn't) and the birthdays cake but not the least for the gossip.....
Lately I have been acknowledge as the turbine in the gossip mill of this place and thats not entirely inaccurate. But trust me friends, its more of an attribution than an attribute. Any Tom with a hairy dick accuses me of tarnishing his image and I can't to shit about it. Coz at some stage or the other of the gossip's journey of twenty thousand leagues I have heard it from the left ear and blurted it from my right. Just goes to show the strengh of my social networks (reinforced lately by the inclusion of MAN-U-DEAR, Chusaed Chumaani, Kameen Kamani and Vishkaal Caller).
Its also time for getting over heart aches and getting on with job cakes. I am done with Someone
and Nonone is yet to enter my life. But I can't help thinking about nonone now a days. She is almost always on my mind now a days. I can't sleep cause I am thinking about her. I can't eat properly coz I want to be a suitable macth for her hence the gym shym and trimming down of tummy. So much so that I have taken only 3 subjects next term to accomodate my love for her.
And you thought it was a chick...NO NO NO.....its the soul purpose of this course....TH JOB THAT I WANT.......
He he eheheheheh
Time to go sleep....
Signing off....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home