Thursday, September 30, 2004

Where is the love......

Kids cry when someone snatches their lollypops. Some of my friends cry when they get bad grades. I cry for almost any reason, especially when I am crossed, be it with myself or my buddies. But guess what, some people cry for the strangest of strange reasons on this earth. Like what......well those who read this blog know the answer and those who don't couldn't care less. Lekin stud agar agli party pe tune mere saath dance nahi kiya to main bhi rooungi...oops rooungaa.

Party ke baad party....its all getting to my nerves now. The same ol music, the same ol booze, the same ol stories and the love stories (yeah a few new ones aswell).....but where is the love. It seems the people out here are proponents of the MM theorem, so much so that they believe that the pie out here is fixed...and guess what its composition is changing from equity held to leveraged...figure fast approaching 100% ...roving travellers and psychos like me need to do something.

All I am gonna do this weekend is Wine n Dine. Infact I am planning to launch a club by the latter name. We already have a wine club which is meant for the elite....."Only classy people have been offered invitation"....or rather the lack of it????....!!!

Time to shake some booty now...off to the gym....

Signing off...............

PS: Another party next week.....and it better be better than the best (or atleast the last one) can't afford two flops in a row


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home