Sunday, November 07, 2004

Management of Social Networks...

Every thing on this planet is here for a purpose, so was this blog. Now that the same purpose is more or less redunant, I thought I should stop writing. But at the end of the day, I am a performer in search of a stage and when I don't get one, I perform anywhere.

Q) What gives an artist kicks?
A) A larger audience....So here I am, back on popular demand (from a more diversified audience)...so what with initial proponets of this medium backing off...

The question that I am most likely to face in job interviews, goes like this..."Give us an example when you have worked effectively in teams"....

ONE......

Take this...!!!

A group each for Marketing Research, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Marketing Implementation and Sales Management to go with my ELP team and the pairing for Independent study. And thats not all, I have two focus groups for placements and one for solving cases..(Don't know still though whether we are solving or compounding problems).
As a matter of fact, I had also planned taking a subject by the name of management of social networks. But by the middle of this term, I can almost lecture the world on this. God knows, how I have managed to survive this term shuttling between the web of social networks.

Lot of water has passed under the bridge during the last 3 weeks. I have become more and more used to reality. I have stopped questioning what I see everyday, its almost an axiom for me now. The way things stand, it all seems to be going well for them and I hope it remains like this. Just that I realize what a fool I was all this while.

These groups have done a lot of good for me though. My structural gaps have been filled and now I have a huge 'Mutually exclusive, collecctively exhaustive' gang for gossip. The reliablility of the news is only as strong as the strenght of the weakest link....so I must use my brains before taking any news on face value....

MAJOR UPDATES
1) Huge uproar for bidding.
2) The strategist enters our ELP.
3) The strategist leaves our ELP.
4) I have started working in groups....
5) Life SUX..
signingoff...
Till I don't know when...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home