UnMATCHED.......!!!!!
What happens when you plan your entire weekend around one event? Its the only thing on your mind, you can't even hold your books coz you are anticipating a grand finale and....duh.... it turns out to be a damp squib. No..No...No, I ain't talking about the much looked forward to squash games that I play every day....I am talking about the game that drives all of us crazy and when our team doesn't play upto potential...drives me MAD...
I couldn't sleep properly during the entire weekend for reasons more than one. But above all, the thought of Sourav-da holding the Asia Cup kept me excited. Lekin hua kya.......phir se haar gaye saale.....The opportunity cost is huge as I have fallen far behind my intended readings and now the risk premium is going to be even more.....!!!
Talking of matches and rewards, the traveller was upto his usual schematic tricks and wanted to blend his mangoes with someone's milk. I don't know what the original scheme was but the traveller maintains that she invited him....whateva....!!!! But the gracious strategist forced me to pylon (as if I need an incentive to go there..!!!) so that he wasn't singled out by the remaining dudes of the gang.
As it turned out...it was another story of CYOF and the NICE GUY found himself stranded (and uncalled for) in someone's room with three mangoes and a knife in his hand. As a good house husband would do, he blended the drink in immaculate proportion and the taste was acknowleded by one and all. If you are wondering what the traveller was doing all this while, he was there for moral support.
My friends say, "Yaar, khaana banane ke maamle main tere haathon main jadoo hai." Yaroon aise compliments mat diya karo...nahi to mere ghar waale mere liye ek achcha ladka dhoond ke mere haath peele kar denge.
The travelled is a real dude...!!! Yesterday, we spent around an hour discussing the whims and fancies of the queen bee and reached the conclusion that both of us have different expections and schemes in place hence we must control our actions likewise......
Aana mere pyaar ko naa tum jhoota samjho jaana
Sanam tujhe paane ka..yeh tha sara bahana....
Chalo bhi jo hua jaane do bahut ho chuka jaaane do...
Some how can't resist using an SRK instance.......
Signing off......
PS1: Neki kar..dariya main daal...The non-alchoholic perishable master piece blended by me was initially rejected by someone... I was later acknowledged for my efforts and offered a pre-placement offer at someone's flat(MUNDU ki naukri...!!!). Offer accepted....pay pack, negotiable.
PS2: Ek match aur khela and haar gaya. My best buddy robbed me of 500 bucks...but it was all in good fun....and the best part is that he realized that the abSLUT beauty on campus is also good at heart...woh bhi dil ki achchi hai...abbe saale to bura kaun hai....
Well...I know the answer to that...say what gulluver.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home