You thankless creep...!!!
Oh oh, mar gaya mar gaya........Sahi main mar gaya hotaa. Man last night was the night, I would've died of my back spasms....I am seriously having second thoughts about my sehenshakti.
I crib crib crib all the time that I don't expect anything from life and that life has never been attractive, the reason is simple mate!!! U don't need to expect anything from life anyway. Life has always given you everything even before you could dream of it. You have the best parents on the globe, you have a set of buddies who can die for you (mmm yeah they can)...aur zindagi se kya chahta hai....
I was in immense pain last night....I almost crashed on the floor, if it were not for my CS project mates I could have found myself on the surgery table of an orthopedic. My best buddy rushed to the wellness centre to get my life saving drug, my rabbit massaged my back and provided immediate aleviation from the menace. My neighbours (one love struck and the other one almost) helped me onto my bed and even kept vigil till I was comfortable.
Actually it would be quite funny to go over to them and thank them personally for two reasons,
a) Thanking friends defeats the entire purpose of friendship
b) Mates..this is not the last time I require your help...keep up the good work
Ehsaan mere dil pe tumhara hai doston, yeh dil tumhaare pyar ka mara hai doston....
However there were certain people who couldn't be by my side in my moment of distress but they more than made up for it during the day. My elder brotherly EXA buddy helped me get over the DMO shock while my birdie kept checking about my well being. I know my birdie is a little angry with me for I don't take care of my health, so much so that she wouldn't even talk to me directly about it, she'd rather tell my best buddy about it...Sorry sweetie but I am a little scared of being diagnosed for limphocicoma of the spinal cord till the end of the term...
But the greatest relief from pain was the end of CS project, I shamelessly writhed in pain while my fellas worked worked and worked...its kindda unfair....mangon doston kya maangte ho.. main tum sab ko ek-ek var deta hoon....
Signing off.....
PS1: Someone's attitude has changed considerbly....and I am not the only one who feels it. Can't help my feeling...nor can I help yours....but its unfair to be punished for love...isn't it..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home