Puraani Jeans...........!!!!
"Hey you haven't changed one bit", "Abbe tu thoda to patla hoo hee gaya hai", "Arre yaar tune hostel jaake weight put on kar liya hai"....what not what not and what not. Everybody had an opinion about my health, accent and content of speech. Some felt I am the same, others felt I am a lot more suave. They tell me that the other half of the girls in office (the ones that didn't have a crush on me) would finally change their opinion and go out with me....!!
I may have changed but somethings will never change for sure. The Red Tape @ TCS is still the same, "Sir aap andar nahi jaa sakte, aapke paas ID card nahi hai", "Sir aap phone nahi kar sakte kyonki aapke paas ID card nahi hai"....Abbe Dhakkan jab study leave lee thee to tumhi ne ID card le liya thaa.
Another thing that hasn't changed one bit is the affection my friends and colleagues showered on me. From the moment I entered PTI building to the second I left Noida-2 centre, I was never alone. People kept pouring in from all corners, some wanted to know about the education at ISB, some about the chics and the remaining wanted to get in next year. The good thing for them was that they came to the right person. :-))))
Surprise surpirse, A female (good looking ;-) one)from my ex-cab wanted to go out for lunch with me....I pondered for a minute, looked into my laptop and replied, "Hmm, difficult but I will manage something, Here... take my number and give me call at 9:00 PM". Just as I finish this piece, I have to get ready for Lunch as the altruistic nice guy has granted the mortal chic a few moments from his busy schedule.
The doc has told me to run for my life....for now I am running straight to the sports store to buy a squash racquet for myself. Myabe I will find someone to play with me. Hey did I tell you, I just spoke to someone and that she has also become health savy......
I have been sleeping like Kumbhakaran, so the chronological sequence of my details are all screwed up, don't know where to start from and where to end. My birdie likes my roomie and vice-versa but they are giving it time before making any commitment...way to go.
Time 2 go...someone is waiting for lunch...
Signing off...........
PS: Hmmm, all said and done, office wasn't the same after all. Chairs and terminals were still in place but my best budy wasn't sitting there. The corridoors were in place but the chirpie twosome were no where to be found. The canteen is still abuzz but that table near the entrance is empty.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home