Thursday, July 22, 2004

Home Run............!!!!!

What a flight, smooth to take off but a rough landing to say the least. As usual had lotsa plans for the flight, kya kya socha tha: The Last Samurai dekhunga, yaar se baat karunga. Hua kya , khaya piya aur soya....

Ma was mighty pleased to see me, not coz I was back after 3 months but coz I hadn't lost health. Things haven't changed one bit at home, actully there is no reason for them to change, they aren't doing an MBA. My bed was as comfortable as it used to be, my comp still rocks (and beats my Laptop hands down) and the pollution still chokes me to death. Oh!! my bed reminds me that blogging is the first worthwhile thing (apart from eating) I have done since landing in Delhi. I slept slept and slept till about an hour back.  Phir se planning chaloo hai....Kal office, parson dost and uske baad ...hmm uske baad....back to ISB!!!!

Actually in hindsight I should pat my back for taking a good decision for once. Good that I came back to Delhi, I find myself increasingly marginalized in a continously shrinking 'singles' market on campus. Things weren't that bad till about a week back: I wasn't alone, my roomie and my birdie were singles too, but then.....then they teamed up and left me stymied and marooned in this big bad world. Chalo achcha hai......ek aur gaya......life main settle hona to mangta hee hai.

The party back on campus was okayish with Jitendra's (HIMMATwala's) birthday overshadowing proceedings. I was always curious as to what happens at those Manhattan parties, duh..nothing....normal souls moving to normal music with one wounded tigress looking on while her mother watches in despair.

I will keep you posted with happenings (as if people read this blog).

Signing off.......

PS:
Quote of the day (Picked from a Balaji TV serial)

Maine jeena chhod diya hai, magar sapne dekhna nahi chhoda. Kuch sapne adhoore reh ke bhi poori khushi dete hain aur kuch poore ho kar bhi shayad adhoori khushi denge...

Wishing my best buddy all the best for her stint in London 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home