Time out....
Its been ages, actually its only been four full days but thats some time for me. Four full days without pouring my heart, four full days without writing about myself or someone or for that matter anyone.
First things first, dil ki baat karne se pehle abhi tak ke samachaar.
1) I slogged like hell for these exams, the experience was amazing because all of us started from scratch and ended up at zilch. Hey did I tell you, we have formed a formidable group for studies. It is a perfectly balanced team with normal distribution. Two engineers-two CA's. Two members close to the mean-two outliers. All in all expected value B...can't say much about the true value as that cannot be determined.
2) The statistics for the last 4 days.
- Average FAF time per day - 4 hours (down 50% from 8 hours)
- Average sleep time per day - 4 hours (up 33% from 3 hours)
- Average calls to someone per day - 0.5 (down a whooping 87.5% from 4 hours)
3) My birdie fed me with poridge while I was indisposed due to my wretched back.
4) My best(est) friend back in Delhi is moving to London for a few months, now this is what I call perfect timing, we would be at Delhi airport at the same time...lekin bhagya ki yehi widambana hai ki main domestic terminal pe land karunga aur woh international terminal se take off. Not fair........!!!!!
5) Yeah...I am going home.....finally. Wanted that change for sometime now.
Samachaar samaapt hue......This studying in group thingy is really amazing, to kya hua ki hum MPhil nahi hain, to kya hua ki hum IIT se nahi hain...ek din hum A layenge....hum honge kaamyaab ek din. The utility is maximized with an economist challenging the celebrity CA and the savy sardar on equilibrium position of the closed economy. The sessions are interspersed with serious discussions about Chandamama, Tinkle, Billooo, Pinky, Ranga-Billa, Charlie Chaplin, nakli malai and asli malai. Some awesome combo, I muzzay....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home