Arbit.....!!!!
Sab kuch arbit....itna arbit din ki kya kahoon. Likhne kaa bhi dil nahi kar raha, lekin majboori yeh hai ki adat padd chuki hai, aur Miss Lucy kehti hain ki adat agar waqt pe naa badli jaye to zaroorat bann jaati hai...!!!!
The night was a little less uncomfortable as the pain killers did their job to perfection. But I am kindda enjoying this, this (un)wanted attention and this wanted adulation is about to go. Chaar din ki chaandni...phir andheri raat hai...!!
In the morning I got the shock of my life when the most arbit bunch of people got the award for a business plan for Naagraaj Beer. Mr. Wah Wah, Mr. Malbaari motu, Mr. Nakli Bubna and Miss Snooty Scooter will pioneer the launch of the alcoholic amrit in India.......Gayi Bhains Paani Main
However, the award for arbit-e-azam goes to my group mate who used to work with Prince Pan and Tobacco. He tried and tried and tried to defend his politically incorrect statements but his competitive bid was strategically foiled by the Wharton Stud..!!! Abbe kitni CP karega....!!!
Arre haan, forgot to tell you, my best friend back in Delhi is leaving for London on a 3 month onsite assignment. I am so happy for her, but a lil sad as well, she flies Delhi-London while I would be onboard Hyderabad-Delhi..... I can't meet her before her wedding and chances are that shaadi se pehle meri hee naa ho jaye.
Signing off......
PS: My birdie is upset with me for using my sixth sense and detecting her gutur goon with my seedha saadha padosi....do dil mil rahe hain..magar chupke chupke... !! OO manu..tera hua abb mera kya hoga

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home