Thiruda Thiruda......!!!!!!
My mates feel that LRC is the heaven on campus if one wishes to maximize his productivity. As usual, the Nice Guy was gulled into this new experiment and he decided to give it a shot. "Man, I am gonna crack the CS thingie tonight....phod denge yaar...!!"
And thats exactly what happened, lots of strategies were made, insights were sought...and lots of questions were answered....
Who is the sexiest thing on campus? Who would be a perfect match for our cookie? Cheena ki izzat bachegi ki nahi? Kaun daulat ke pechche pagal hai aur kaun dil ke pechche...We found answers to all of the above questions after much delibration and analysis. If my class rep would have been there he would have quickly interuppted and said, "Sir, I would like to begin with the Porter's five forces". He though got his chance as we bid adieus to LORD KRISHNA. This was the first time my standing ovation was not ritualistic. The guy (as I have repeated on several posts) is AWESOME, he has inspired me to do a PHD in Macro Economics.......who knows one of these days when I GROW UP, I might be work for a poverty aleviation forum like the Duniya Bank.
NET NET: LRC main kuch nahi hua.....CS wahin kaa wahin hai abhi bhi...!!
The monsoons have ushered a new era and some peacocks are taking their chances. They are running from pillar to post, chapraasi to halwai, mundu to whatevaa....to get a foothold in Chhatra Gaon Dwitya. Abbe yaar, aise nahi hoga...no no no...aise nahi hoga.... Pehle saaf saaf batao ki tumhaare mann main kya hai. Why the hell do you wanna switch over to this place....yahan aisa kya hai jo wahan nahi hai....Panchchi, nadiyaa,pawan ke jhonke, koi parwat naa inhe roke....
And finally, I am getting some insight into DMO and I hope I would scrape through in this subject.........
Signing Off....
PS1: My bengali babe read my eyes (or my smile or my style) and hit the bulls eye with her SMS......way to go..Kamal ho gaya bhai!!!
PS2: Someone was looking absolutly stunning in her off white top and dark red lipstick, could take my eyes off her....(as usual)
PS3: I never knew I transform into Mr. India whenever my rabbit sees a chic......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home