BEND IT LIKE ME......!!!!!
Its been close to a week since I poured my heart into this blog and there is lot to be said..... Lekin kiss se kahoon....kya kahoon, kahan se shuroo karoon....
Its back to basics for all of us. For one all of us are back on campus, all of us are together (as in the big five or famous five) and if anything, the term break has brought us closer. My buddy is a lil down but I will get back to that issue later. My elder bro is smiling coz Support Airlines (Sahara) has slashed prices substantially and his substitution effect forces him to go back home next break as well. God is busy as usual with his India China battle, abbe saale Cheen ke saath ladai 1965 main khallaas ho gayi hai...abb peechcha chhod de unkaa. The schematic CA is onto his games again but he better not tresspass into my territory.
It seems this term has started in reverse gear, the readings have been pilling on and its hard to digest that reality. Today is the first day of the test and the pitch is already turning....aage kya hoga..........???? Talking of academics, I must say that this term we have some really really good profs, sab ek se badh ke ek hain yaar.....koi Shree to koi Venkat, koi OM ka bhagwaan to koi naam kaa........Koi army ka lagta hai...to koi circus se chhoota hua.....aur to aur ek ki biwi kehti hai ki tumhi mere bhagwaan ho.....!!!!!
Coming back to my buddy, he is sad for he hasn't performed well in one exam. I know one thing for sure though, he had worked hard and his knowledge and grasp were as good as mine, if not better. He has run out of luck.....and the worst part is that I suspect he will have his share of luck during placements. I am sure I would have exhausted my qouta of luck by then.......
The love season on campus continues unabted.....I see couples all around as I stand like the Shahrukh Khan of Mohabbatein (or Kal Ho Naa Ho..was it). Yeh patte ek din Gurukul main hawa badal denge. The best part is that all these love birds are truly, madly and deeply in love with each other on one hand, while they claim to be good friends with no strings attached on the other. "Yaar, we are giving it time so that we get to know each other before we commit anything"....hey but is this love or an arrangement?? And if it was all about arrangements then our parents are adept at making these arrangement for us......!!!!!
And if you guys wanna see how one sided love functions look at the nice guy. They call him Sunny but for now he is like a planet revolving around his bright SUN. His entire thought process is invloved in planning his day around someone's schedule. His breakfast, lunch, dinner, sleep and dreams are all about her. Oh did I tell you, brealfast is no longer the most important event in my day.....its the evening workout and 5 mts of squash that he gets to play with someone that are proving to be his key cost driver. My buddy calls me a spare tyre (or Stepni as they say in Delhi).....for I try to hang with someone when no one is around. Honestly dost, I don't hang around with her for myself, you will only find me with her when she is alone....as long as she is with anyone and happy....I am cool...but somehow I can't see her alone...can't see her lonely. As my fav actor said in Chalte Chalte "Priya (Rani Mukherjee's name in the movie), tum jahan bhi raho kush raho, magar yeh yaad rakhna ki iss duniya main kahin koi hai jo bahut khush hai, kyonki tum khush ho...hmm"........
I took the day off from Squash as the first two days left me totally squashed.......Tomorrow is going to be one helluva day....
Signing off..................
PS: My birdie says I am being mean, thats the best thing one can hear after having lived his life for others........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home