Friday, July 30, 2004

KHEL KHEL MAIN.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been playing like a kid,  the enthu of the kid remains but the agility is missing. I run around the squash court like a 5 year old kid who pumps his fist everytime he touches the ball, jumps in the air everytime he hits the wall and sheds a tear everytime he misses it all.....

Playing is fun, especially if you have a new partner. My original partner is taking a break (or maybe plain avoiding me) so I teamed up with a man with similar credentials and maturity level.....Bhai ne khoob bhagaya mujhe aaj.

Incidentally, I happened to stumble upon a blog that virtually encapsulated the entire love season on campus. The distinguished writer (a hunk going wild breaking his grahasti ka bandhan) presented a very special case on Rupal Kapur and the BANDit King.

Talking of games and khel, it seems that all these scholarship providers are playing with us. If the first shortlist was any surprise then the second one was a shocker while the third one was an eyewash. My elder brother was penalised for being truthfull about the whole thing, while the chics were rejected after the first screen test. My regression analysis says that the following kindda people made it.

1) Any IIT chap who has mentioned the 4 letters...BANK in his app.
2) Any chic under 30 (looks to be screened in round one).
3) Any CA who was not young and didn't miss spell a word in his app.
4) One sardar with Quartz shinning in his resume.
5) Diverse candidates with NGO in their scrap sheets.

I think Jagi-2 will get all shortlists but may never convert an interview. Wish I had a resume like his......His resume with my personality...lethal combination.....waise hee log kehte hain sardar lallu hote hain...this just re-enforces the axiom...it takes two sardars to crack one scholarship...!!!!

My LEVERaged frieend is heading to Mumbai 'Citi' Banking on his credentials.......DOST party to honi hee chaiye....

Time to get LIQUID

Signing off......

PS: My birdie maintains that I am being mean......I hope it were true...atleast I wouldn't have landed in this shit every now and then....
Talking of meanness, Lala jee has struck an under hand deal with my birdie....please clarify laale.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home