Wednesday, August 11, 2004

No Surrender, No Reprieve.....

Act 1: Nice Guy and Yaksha in the LRC

Yaksha: So, what do you think of yourself? Just because you carry a piece of card board in your folder flashing BE, you think you are good enough to be an MBA. You believe you will crack every damn subject on the face of this earth that has '0123456789+-/*'. Take this.........try your hand at CORPFIN.....I let GOD himself teach you.......we'll see what you do...!!!

Nice Guy: I don't know how good I am, but I will try my best.....

Act 2: Nice Guy and Yaksha in the ATRIUM

Yaksha: I read your application for ISB, you braggart. You claim you are best when you are up against the wall...Let me drive you down the wire, a mid term exam, an India-China conference a theme party (with little or no funds) and functions the day after....and all in the space 60 hours. We'll see...........!!!!

Nice Guy: I don't know how I'll fare, but I will try my best.....

Act 3: Nice Guy and Yaksha at the SV-2 common area

Yaksha: You think you are some charming casanova....!! Every female you met was floored by your boyish suavity...or so you thought. Here you go....I give you the woman of your dreams, by far the best you've ever seen....go take a shot.....and we'll see....!!!

Nice Guy: I don't know how it goes, but I'll try my best.....

Whenever, wherever you feel that it ain't working out. You have no clue as to where life is headed don't sit back and drift, keep trying........ Do a bad job of it but don't quit.....!!!

Its been that kind of a week to which we have had no clue whatsoever. Before I could take a deep breadth I am half way through with it and before I bat my eyelids I would find myself done with the exams. Its been that kind of a week.....Have no clue as what is coming from where.

Moral of the story

Nice Guy: Hey yaksha, weren't you supposed to grant me three wishes???

Yaksha: I will...but as you know my son..there are no free lunches in this world...so go try your best first....

Signing off.....................





1 Comments:

At August 15, 2004 at 2:06 AM, Blogger Castor Troy said...

The results aren't out as yet...ain't it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home