Geet Gata hoon main....
A bad bad day, uff, I wonder how I managed the first term with classes in the morning.....
The first and last day in the entire term when we had morning classes, turned out to be a total disaster. The comp strat class was amazing and yet again my judgement about the Prof was falsified. I would be glad if by the end of the year I am proved wrong 33 times. However, the class in terms of CP harvesting was useless as our competitive advantage was rendered toothless due to the morning class. But as they say, every cloud has a silver lining and this one didn't go without one either. The colorful queen bee was humiliated in class ...heheheh hahahahha (Now thats what I call sadistic pleasure).
The Dating Modeling and Obscure class was excellent too, just that I didn't understand a word. We played an intruiging game and my diligent work group was within the middle 55%...good enough for a B yet again. I however kept myself busy by fishing out lyrics for old hindi film songs. I am probably more excited about tomorrow's party than the hosts themselves. My buddy sitting next to me mocked, "Hey mate, Is this LOVE". Pat came the reply, "No boss, its DOVE".
Talking of DOVE, my best mate is very particular about his skin and bathes with a moisturizing soap even in this sultry wheather. But not much of it is left for him to use. A Natural Substance using neighbour of his' uses the Soap to play Holi....!!!!
It was a dull day and the nearing term exams make it even more boring. The only colorful things to have struck me today were the butterflies that surrounded someone. Actually I wasn't the first to notice them, my friend who is used to pulling the LEVERs was.
Signing off.....
PS: Aaj to itna boring din thaa ki badi mushkil se likha hai....:-(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home