Saturday, July 10, 2004

Apni to haar hai…..yaar mere….!!!

You get what you want, and if you don’t want anything in life you don’t get anything. I am that kind of a guy (or at least I’d like to believe that) who has never wanted anything for himself. Somehow life has never been that attractive, it has never brought a smile to my face and even if it has, I can’t see it. So I try and do the next best thing, see others smile. So what if I am shattered everyday, so what if I am alone when I need someone (this someone is generic and not specific) so what…….just as I write this while sipping my drink, I see my friend cooking for me…..so at least there are people who care for me.

Love is in the air, who is going out with whom??….take your pick and if you can’t then pick a chit and form your own couple. If you are still single then add your name to the auction being conducted at the Manhattan. And if you are still single like me then go pour open you heart. Use whatever means of communication, say it direct, write a mail, drop an SMS and if you can’t do any of these then update your blog. And that’s exactly what I am going to do now.

My throat is hoarse thanks to the jam session at the Prof.’s place. It was a great experience but the basic purpose was only partially consummated. Someone had a good time, much as I try to tell her what I feel about her, I somehow fall short. It is not the fear of being rejected coz I don’t expect anything from anyone…. but for once I am becoming weak. Main kamzor ho raha hoon…..and I don’t like seeing myself weak. I have always been the agony uncle in my group but today I don’t have a clue as to how I am going to handle my agony.

Sunte the hum, yeh zindagi, gham aur khushi ka mail hai…
Hum ko magar, aaya nazar, yeh zindagi, woh khel hai…
Koi sab jeete, sab koi haar de, he he ..
Apni to haar hai…yaar mere……


Signing off…….

PS: Abb Nice Guy kya karega, woh dil ka saath dega yaa dimaag kaa….agli baar dekhenge …HUM LOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home