Thursday, July 08, 2004

Bollywood Calling...........!!!

Much as I hate Shahrukh Khan, I end up watching all his movies and by the time I am out of the movie hall, I can almost rinse my kerchief. He hams, he overacts, he shouts but sometimes when I am emotional, I hope I could be that loud. Well the best I can do is imitate him and thats exactly what I am going to do....any link with my personal life is purely coincidental...

The subject of the story could be Raj/Aman/Vicky/Devdas and his love interest could be Simran/Naina/Priya/Chanddramukhi.....What difference does it make neywayzz his dialogues and situations are all the same, you could watch one for the other.

I slept late last night as I had gone to see a friend who is bed ridden due to injury. The social visit however wasn't responsible for the late nighter, it was the hidden agenda that led to the delay. Spent around an hour with someone over a cup of coffee or maybe tea (can't recall the drink as it was the last thing on my mind). Rushed out of the den at the first sight of ET's, came back and slogged and then slept. Liye sapne nigahon main, chala hoon teri rahon main, zindagi....aaa raha hoon main.

Someone is really looking forward to a singing session that we are going to have this saturday, even got clothes done for the grand occassion!!. How do I tell someone that the entire purpose behind this event wasn't to please the Prof. (or his pretty wife for that matter) but to spend time with you. Main jahan bhi jaata hoon, mere naina, meri naina ko dhoonte hain...

Anyways, last night when I was at someone's place, I somehow managed to paint a smile on my face while all the handsome men on and off campus were discussed. I seem to be the outlier as mera achcha dil seems to be hidden behind my dense facial hair. I don't care who someone picks as long as the prospect can make you happy, ensure a smile on your face, cry when you are down, smile when you are happy......To kya hua ki woh mujhse pyaar nahi karti, maine pyaar karne se pehle yeh shart to nahi rakhi thee ki woh bhi mujhse pyaar kare. Aisa nahi hai ki main kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakta, par kya karoon, tumse pyaar karne se fursat hee nahi milti, aur yeh mohabbat hai ki waqt ke saath badhti hee jati hai,badhti hee jati hai,badhti hee jati hai..............and slowly the sound fades...!!!

The morning wasn't any exciting either, had breakfast with a new friend and had to endure the company of people whom I hardly know.......The entire purpose of the meal was defeated and I felt like strangling the wretched finance minister. The GE class was fantastic as usual, learnt about cyclicallity of business but sometimes I sit back and wonder how all these things make a difference to my life. Humne to wohi do roti khaani hai......The over rated Her Beer came into his elements and has moved closer to the ideal position now. If he maintains the trend, he would be bang onn by the end of the course.....

After finishing classes, Nice Guy went to pursue his passion. He went with his aunty to get the music club registered and for a change he did something for himself. Aunty made his day by giving him the best compliment he had ever got, "You know what I like about you. The respect that you show for women." Now how do I tell aunty that this respect thingy makes me a perfect candidate for an achcha dost.

Chandramukhi: Ek aadmi, bhai hota hai, pati hota hai, baap hota hai, boyfriend hota hai aur jab woh kuch nahi hota to woh achcha dost hota hai...

Devdas: Dost ka dil nahi hota kya??

Shayaad nahi......

Back to studies for now...got early morning classes tomorrow!!!

Signing off.............

PS: My heart goes out to my passionate friend, I hope she recovers soon from her back injury.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home