What Goes AROUND Comes AROUND....!!!!!
Yeh duniya gol hai, is how they put it in my national language. Life is a zero sum game, so what goes around, comes around.
-- The man who shied away from being acknowledged as the 'youngest' CA was today seen carrying a newspaper clipping re-affirming the rumour. But modesty is his middle name and even the piece stated that he tries to underplay his achievement. WHAT UNDERPLAYING AFTER BEING FLASHED IN THE NEWSPAPERS.
-- A fellow bloggger of mine took strong offence to certain comments posted by unscrupulous readers and decided to hang his boots. Hey dude, it was the most looked forward to blog on campus but the unscruplous reader still maintians that you needed to work on the content. I am with you on the privcy issue....but it was you who popularized your blog, so why sob and shift blame over your own misgivings.
-- After a day's break, I decided to wake someone for breakfast, couldn't resist it anymore.
-- After a day's break someone decided to keep me waiting for breakfast but eventually obliged by making a guest appearance at 10:23 AM.
My life at this point of time is going round and round and round. The mornings revolve around someone and breakfast (its become the most eagrly awaited meal of the day, considering I never had breakfast back home...my mom would be thrilled). We tried to discuss certain personal issues but my MAN FRIDAY jumped in and I had to take a roundabout and change the topic of discussion.
The day was spent going round and round and round the bell curve taught by the 'sexy' army man from Gaza. I am still in the loop, guess only the term break can get me out of it.
Its time to catch up with studies and get into the groove........someone might be better than me in terms of grades but I atleast need to gather the learning.
Signing off.........
PS: abbe saale magg le magg le

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home