Kal Ho Na Ho...
After a long long time I caught up with old college friends. And after a longer time got the warm hugs from Delhi. I had been waiting for it for soo long, deep down I was expecting all of them to have changed but if anyone had changed, it was me.
This place is slowly having its impact on me and I am enjoying the cultural shock. I celebrate weekends harder than I used to rock at New Years', hug women more than I ever hugged my best buddies and dance with girls/women as if I had electrodes stuck up my nose. Aaj ek party aur karlo, aaj ek outing aur karlo, aaj ek movie aur dekhlo coz I am not here for grades, I am here for learning.......
However, the nice guy that I am, I consistently 'TRY' to shun alchohal and dissuade all my friends from indiscriminately consuming the wretched liquid. But by the end of it I don't quite set the right example to justify the moral high ground. The nice guy that I am, I always interfere in others' matter, but my best mate on campus would excuse me, kyoni kuch bhi ho 'Main dil ka bahut achcha hoon................!!!!'.
Last night, Mr. Nice Guy had a heart to heart with the celeb CA from Delhi..and thou guided me on the virtues of being selfish. He feels that nice guy can be taken for a ride, nice guy is vulnerable, nice guy would be heart broken by the end of it all.... and right you maybe mate..but nice guy would carry his torch and he will do it till the end of time....he doesn't care......coz he is resigned to the fact that nice guys finish last.....!!!
Signing off !!!
PS: Tonight is dedicated to the souls of section B who cooked the worst food I have ever had, not coz it wasn't good to taste but coz it came after ages...... I somehow don't understand the motives of the host. Who was his intended audience?? Was it an attribute or an attributionnnn...........keep guessing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home